Anexia was founded by Alexander Windbichler as a conventional internet service provider in June 2006. In recent years, Anexia has developed into a stable, successful company with renowned clients around the globe and offices in Vienna, Klagenfurt, Munich, Cologne and New York City. We offer our clients quality, customized solutions for web and managed hosting as well as individual software and app development.
Anexia has an open peering policy if the following requirements are met:
- Complete PeeringDB record including ASN, AS-SET, NOC contact, facilities and IXP details.
- Well-maintained AS-SET as we're gerenating prefix-filters for each peer
- Peer not visible via IXP route servers or traffic is minimum 100 Mbps peak (in/out).
|AS-SET / Macro||AS-ANX|
|Prefix Limit||10000 (v4) / 2500 (v6)|
|24/7 NOCemail@example.com (phone no. for customers only)|
ANX Group ASNs
|AS47147||Anexia Backbone / European 100G based backbone connecting Vienna, Klagenfurt, Frankfurt and Nuremberg.|
|AS42473||Anexia World Wide Cloud / In Europe visible behind AS47147, worldwide connected to different upstreams.|
|AS42388||Anexia CloudDNS / Worldwide anycast network for Anexia CloudDNS product.|
|AS197540||Netcup / Datacenter ASN for our mass hosting platform Netcup.|
|AS42360||SSP Europe / Anexia subsidiary in Nuremberg, Germany.|
- filters all bogon and/or reserved ASN and prefixes.
- does not accept prefixes smaller than /24 + /48 (except blackholing for customers).
- does ingress filtering based on prefix-lists for all BGP neighbours.
- rejects all prefixes with the RPKI state "invalid".
- applies BCP38 to all IP access interfaces.